- NMIJ CRM Home
- Certified Reference Materials (Samples of Certificate and SDS)
- Technical Information (Applications of NMIJ CRMs)
- Unavailable Certified Reference Materials (Samples of Certificate and SDS)
- Research Institute for Material and Chemical Measurement
- RMinfo (Reference Materials Total Information Services in Japan)
NMIJ Certified Reference Materials (NMIJ CRMs)
NMIJ produces certified reference materials (CRMs) to determine measurement values in chemical measurements such as calibration of analytical instruments and evaluation of analytical procedures.
NMIJ CRMs play a hidden but indispensable role in various aspects of our lives. They are necessary not only for industrial technology, and research and development, but also for smooth commercial activities, global environment preservation, and our health and safety. NMIJ supplies them not only to those in Japan but also to those in the Asian region and others around the world.
New NMIJ CRMs
- 4603-a Potassium Hydrogen Phthalate for Quantitative NMR (1H)
- 5802-a Silica Glass for Thermal Expansivity Measurement
- 8156-a Polyvinyl Chloride (Phthalate Esters in PVC Resin Pellet Low Concentration)
July 21, 2022
Certified Reference Materials (CRMs): Samples of Certificate and SDS
Samples of certificate and SDS are available for NMIJ CRMs.
NMIJ CRM Distributors and Classification (PDF)
Contact the distributors for inquiries about price, shipping charge, the appointed date of delivery, etc.
Catalog of Certified Reference Materials (2022-2023) (PDF)
Certified value and form of NMIJ CRMs are listed in this catalog (updated on August 26, 2022).
pH and Element Standard Solutions Only for National Metrology Institutes or Designated Institutes (PDF)
If you will register NMIJ CRMs that you have purchased, NMIJ will e-mail you important information on revision of certificates, information on new NMIJ CRMs, and seminars.
Reference Materials Office
E-mail: nmij-crm-info-ml[at]aist.go.jp (Replace '[at]' with '@')