- August 25th, 2021
- The results of a press release by Deputy Lab Director Kenichi Tominaga (Concurrently serving as Catalysis Chemistry Fusion Research Center) were press release.
Development of a Nanocomposite Containing a Drug for Treating Metastatic Bone Tumors
– Expected to suppress bone destruction caused by metastatic bone tumors –
- June 4th, 2021
- The Tsukuba Digital Biotechnology International Center Kickoff Symposium will be held online on Saturday, July 3, 2021.
- April 9th, 2021
- Hiroko Isoda, President of our OIL Lab, established MED R&D, a venture
from Tsukuba University.
- February 4th, 2021
- It was selected for the AMED Bridging Research Strategic Promotion Program (Seeds A).
- December 15th, 2020
- It was selected as a JST co-creation place formation support program (base name: Tsukuba-type digital bioeconomy society formation international base).
The University of Tsukuba and five national research institutes in the Tsukuba region will work together to build an international research center for the digital bioeconomy. This OIL will also participate in the core.
- December 11th, 2020
- The 4th Symposium on Food, Medicine and Materials Creation Consortium based on Biological Resources and Catalyst Technology Reiwa 2nd Fiscal Year will be held online on Monday, January 25, 2021.
- November 3th, 2020
- Our web-site is now open!
- January 17th, 2020
- A kick-off symposium of FoodMed-OIL was held in the AIST shared auditorium (co-sponsored with the Food, Medicine and Material Innovation Based on Catalyst Technology).
- December 4th, 2019
- The opening ceremony of FoodMed-OIL was held at the University of Tsukuba Innovation Medical Research Institute (COI).
- November 15th, 2019
- The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology and the University of Tsukuba have established the Food and Medicinal Resource Engineering Open Innovation Laboratory (FoodMed-OIL) at the Campus of the University of Tsukuba.