- February 4th, 2021
- It was selected for the AMED Bridging Research Strategic Promotion Program (Seeds A).
- December 15th, 2020
- It was selected as a JST co-creation place formation support program (base name: Tsukuba-type digital bioeconomy society formation international base).
The University of Tsukuba and five national research institutes in the Tsukuba region will work together to build an international research center for the digital bioeconomy. This OIL will also participate in the core.
- December 11th, 2020
- The 4th Symposium on Food, Medicine and Materials Creation Consortium based on Biological Resources and Catalyst Technology Reiwa 2nd Fiscal Year will be held online on Monday, January 25, 2021.
- November 3th, 2020
- Our web-site is now open!
- January 17th, 2020
- A kick-off symposium of FoodMed-OIL was held in the AIST shared auditorium (co-sponsored with the Food, Medicine and Material Innovation Based on Catalyst Technology).
- December 4th, 2019
- The opening ceremony of FoodMed-OIL was held at the University of Tsukuba Innovation Medical Research Institute (COI).
- November 15th, 2019
- The National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology and the University of Tsukuba have established the Food and Medicinal Resource Engineering Open Innovation Laboratory (FoodMed-OIL) at the Campus of the University of Tsukuba.