Call For Papers
We would be pleased to receive high quality papers from interested authors that follow the conference Themes.
Scope and Topics
The main topic of the 9th workshop will focus on Robotics in risk-aware society.
We welcome contributions in the following topics:
- Theoretical foundations of robot dependability and resilience
- Actuators, sensors and sensing algorithms for dependable robots
- Algorithms for fault detection, identification, and recovery
- Human factors for robotics & human-centered robot design
- User-friendly interfaces for robotic systems
- Human-robot safe physical interaction
- Dependable, autonomous and mixed-initiative, decision making
- Case studies on robot dependability in emerging application domains: industrial, service, space, biomedical, and personal robotics.
- Robot acceptability, ethical and social implications of the introduction of Robotics in Human Environmentsg elit. Integer posuere massa id tellus temp
Authors are invited to submit extended abstracts, which must be written in English and must be received by (28. July) 2013.
Extended abstracts should not exceed two A4 pages with 25mm margins on all sides, in one column format, and with 10-point fonts or larger. Please include the title, author names, affiliations, and addresses on the top of the first page of the extended abstract. The extended abstract should be prepared in PDF format.
The Acceptance of entries would be annouced by (5. Aug) 2013.
Full Papers Submission
Authors should post Full papers, which must be written in English and must be received by (18. Oct.) 2013.
Full paper should be 6-8 A4 (or US Letter)pages, Two-column format in the IEEE style.
• Page limit: a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages. The additional pages does not require any extra charge.
• PDF file: A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 2 Mb.
• You can find template files and instructions on IROS 2013 Authors Instruction and manuscript preparation in Paperplaza.
Documents should be sent to the conference secretariat email@example.com