The 7th Tsukuba International Coating Symposium (TICS7) organized by National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) and National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS) will be held in Tsukuba. Eminent scholars will be invited to attend this conference, and coating technology and related technique will be discussed focusing on Aerosol Deposition (AD), Photo-Assisted Chemical Solution Deposition (PACSD), Warm Spray (WS), Suspension Plasma Spraying (SPS) and Nano-sheets. We warmly welcome all of experts, scholars and students from colleges, research institutions and companies to attend this conference.
|Dec. 6, 2016
|Dec. 5, 2016
"Instruction for POSTER PRESENTATION"
|Dec. 1, 2016
|Nov. 15, 2016
|Nov. 14, 2016
||[Invited Speakers] Updated
|Nov. 11, 2016
|July 19, 2016
||The website opened.
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- General Co-chair：Tetsuo Tsuchiya
- Jun Akedo, Masato Suzuki, Kentaro Shinoda, Muneyasu Suzuki, Tomohiko Nakajima, Takako Nakamura
- National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)
- General Co-chair：Hideyuki Murakami
- Seiji Kuroda, Makoto Watanabe, Masahiro Tosa, Minoru Osada, Kazuya Shimoda
- December 8-9, 2016
- Auditorium, Central 1, AIST Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Higashi, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8565
- Oral and Poster sessions
- (1)Novel spray coatings
- (2)Application of Computational Materials Engineering
- (4)Functional film coatings
- (5)Coatings for infrastructure
- (6)Coatings for harsh environment
- Program (Oral/Poster)
- Instruction for POSTER PRESENTATION
- Date: 12:30-14:00, December 8, 2016
- Place: 2F, Auditorium, Central 1, AIST Tsukuba.
- Poster panel Size: 120cm wide x 180cm high
- *recommended paper size of portrait A0
- -Posting the poster panels is available from 9:00 to 17:30 in December 8, 2016.
- -Please remove your poster panels from 14:00 to 17:30 in December 8, 2016.
- *The program number will be posted at the top of each panel.
- *Authors are requested to display their materials during the poster session.
- Keynote Speakers
- Dr. Balu Balachandran
- Argonne National Laboratory, USA
- Dr. Peter Mechnich, German Aerospace Center, Germany
- German Aerospace Center, Germany
- Prof. Willem G. Sloof
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands
- Mr. Tomosaburo Yano
- Japan Fine Ceramics Association (JFCA)
- Invited Speakers
- Prof. Javad Mostaghimi, Centre for Advanced Coating Technologies, University
of Toronto, Canada
- Prof. Frank Gaertner, Helmut Schmidt University, Germany
- Dr. Tomi Suhonen, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Finland
- Prof. Shiva Adireddy, Tulane University, USA
- Dr. Jae-Hyuk Park, IONES Co., Ltd., Korea
- Dr. Stefan Denneler, Siemens AG, Germany
- Dr. Scooter Johnson, Naval Research Laboratory, USA
- Prof. Hiroyuki Takagi, Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan
- Prof. Tetsuya Yamamoto, Kochi University of Technology, Japan
- Prof. Hidetoshi Saito, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan
- Prof. Kazuhisa Fujita, The Graduate School for the Creation of New Photonics Industries, Japan
- Dr. Taiji Torigoe, Mitsubishi Heavy Industry, Japan
- Mr. Masao Noma, Shinko Seiki Co., Ltd., Japan
- Dr. Atsuo Kawana, Japan Coating Center Co., Ltd., Japan
We invite submission of abstracts for contributed poster presentations
for the TICS7.
Abstract submission deadline is November
1 (Tue), 15（Ｔｕｅ）, 2016.
- The template files can be downloaded below.
- Abstract template: word 48KB
- Registration fee is 5,000 Japanese yen.
- A banquet will also be held on Thursday, December 8th, 2016. The banquet fee is 5,000 Japanese yen (tentative).
- Please register by sending email with the following information to Dr. Tetsuo Tsuchiya, AIST.
- This deadline is
November 21(Mon)Dec. 6, 2016.
- Your name:
- Contact information:
- Banquet (Thu, Dec. 8, 2016; 5,000 yen): Yes or No
Please pay the registration and banquet fees by cash at the registration desk at the conference site on the day of TICS 7.
We cannot accept payment by credit card.
We will provide you a receipt for reimbursement.
Hotels nearby the conference site or Tsukuba Station (websites in English)
Food, Shop, Tourism...around Tsukuba Station